1. When do I apply?
An advertisement will be placed in the leading newspapers on January 01, 2017. Students can apply through an online admission form. Those who are unable to fill-up the online application form can download the Scholarship form from our website and send it back by March 4, 2017 to the 'Coordinator, OGDCL KPK Talent Hunt Program', IBA Main Campus, Karachi
2. What is the duration of the Orientation Program?
The Duration of the Orientation Program will be as follows:
3. Who can Apply?
Following students are eligible to apply in the KPKTHP Program 2017:
|Students who have secured 70 % or above marks in the Matric examination conducted by any Board of Secondary Education of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa in the year 2016 and will be appearing for the HSSC Level-I examination in the year 2017.|
|HSSC LEVEL - I:|
|Students who have secured 70 % or above marks in the HSSC Level – I examination conducted by any Board of Intermediate Education of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa in the year 2016 and will be appearing for the HSSC Level-II examination in the year 2017.|
|HSSC LEVEL - II:|
|Students who have secured 70 % or above marks in the HSSC Level II examination conducted by any Board of Intermediate Education of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa in the year 2016 and interested to apply in IBA.|
Following are two ways to apply into the KPKTHP program. You may apply through any one of method as per your convenience;
1.Online Method (Preferable and strongly suggested method)
Students who meet the above mentioned criteria are eligible to apply in the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Talent Hunt Program by filling the Online Application form available on our website i.e. http://talenthunt.iba.edu.pk
Those who are unable to fill-up the online application form can download the Scholarship Form and send it back by March 04, 2017 to the 'Coordinator, KPK Talent Hunt Program', IBA Main Campus, university Road, Karachi
5. What documents are required to apply for the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Talent Hunt Program 2017?
The following documents are supposed to attach with the application form:
* Note: An income certificate is the document that shows monthly/annual income. If your parents/guardian is salaried, an original copy of a pay slip should be attached, otherwise if your parents/guardian owns a business they should submit Bank Statement for the last six months. If parents/guardian does not fall in either of the above two categories (that is salaried employee or business man) they should submit an undertaking on a stamp paper/affidavit (of Rs.100) stating their income and with relevant details.
6. Is IBA's Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Talent Hunt Program a Scholarship Program?
IBA's Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Talent Hunt Program is a need cum merit based program. Students selected on merit and accepted into the BBA /BBA(Ent.)/ BS (Social Sciences & Liberal Arts)/ BS (Accounting & Finance)/ BS(Computer Sciences)/ BS(Economics & Mathematics) programs will submit their application for the 'NEED BASED SCHOLARSHIP' to the KPKTHP department. The scholarship committee will provide scholarship for the entire duration of four years depending upon the need criteria of the student. Summer semester is not covered in the scholarship.
7. Who can apply for this Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Talent Hunt Program 2017?
Only those students who can establish their eligibility as above mentioned criteria & genuinely deserving candidates.
8. I belong to rural area of my province, am I eligible?
Preference will be given to students from the rural areas of Khyber Pakhtunkhawa are also eligible to apply in the IBA Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Talent Hunt Program - 2017
10. What is the procedure of selection?- Selection Process
11. By when will the Interviews be scheduled?
Students who clear the Assessment Test are contacted and informed about the time, date and venue of the Panel Interview.
12. Can students of General Science group apply in the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Talent Hunt Program 2017?
Yes. Students of all discipline can apply for the KPKTHP Program 2017. However, when applying for the IBA's entrance test, discipline matter. In IBA, there are six main disciplines BBA, BBA Entrepreneurship, BS(AF), BS(EM), BS(CS) and BS(SSLA). For BBA, BBA(Entrepreneurship), BS(Accounting & Finance), BS(Social Sciences & Liberal Arts) program, students belonging to any group may apply but for BS(Computer Science) and BS(Economics & Mathematics) programs only students associated with Pre-Engineering or General Science (Mathematics) group can apply for the entrance test. For more details, refer the 'Program Announcement 2016-17' and visit the Admission Policies & Procedure Policies (page no. 47)
13. Which subjects should I study to be able to get through the Assessment test of KPKTHP Program 2017?
You should mainly focus on matric-level Mathematics and English to appear in the assessment test if shortlisted.
14. Which books should I prefer for the entrance test of IBA?
You can study SAT – I (For BBA Entrance Test) or SAT – II (For BS Entrance test). Refer the following books
15. Will there be a separate IBA entrance test for KPKTHP Program students?
No, students of KPKTHP Program will give test with other applicants who come from all over Pakistan. It is a purely a merit-cum-need based program and there are no seats on Quota basis.
16. What is the criterion of short listing students for the KPKTHP Program?
All of the participants of the KPKTHP Program are short listed on the merit-cum-need basis.
17. What subjects would be taught in KPKTHP Program?
We give training to the selected students in the following subjects which is based on two month:
18. In which campus of IBA, The KPKTHP Orientation classes would be held?
The Classes will be held at the IBA Main Campus in June 2017.
19. Who will fund the KPKTHP Program?
IBA Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Talent Hunt Program is a joint venture between IBA Karachi & IHSAN TRUST with the objective to select and prepare the deserving students from all the provinces of Pakistan for the IBA aptitude test 2017. For donor's list please refer the link: http://KPKTHP.iba.edu.pk/donors.php
20. I have been selected and attended training last year i.e. 2016 after my HSSC Level-I examination but could not secured admission in IBA after appearing in the BBA/BS tests, Can I apply again for this year i.e. for Batch 2017 on the basis of HSSC Level-II examination?
Those who have been selected and attended the training program last year i.e. in 2016 but couldn't secured admission into IBA for the BBA/BS program will not be provided same opportunity of training and scholarship again in 2017. However, we suggest candidate may appear for the IBA aptitude Test as a regular candidate and apply for financial aid scholarship as per IBA rules and procedure.